Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 30 November 2015

Still in time - a snowman

Dear friends,

he is finally finished, my snowman for this month. I finished the stitching part last week but then wasn't motivated enough to sew on the little buttons - until this morning :) So here he is.

Cromwell, the Snowman by The Trilogy
Threads and buttons from my stash

I also started another little snowman but it will take one more day to finish him. But I'll show him when he's done.

Happy stitching,
Brigitte

8 comments:

Jo said...

He is very cute. What will you be putting him in to

Rita said...

Cute!!

Justine said...

He's very cute - love the bright buttons you chose!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

What is it handsome!

Bea said...

He's a great finish.

Stitching Noni said...

Well what a handsome snowman he is! He is a trend setter with those stunning buttons :o)

Carm said...

Cute design!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

He looks great with his little buttons. I often put off doing the final finishing touches!