Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Noel Blanc - A Mon Ami Pierre

Not a Christmas ornie but a lovely framed piece I collected last week and an excuse to mention my Advent Calendar Blog Hop!


The picture is taken at an angle to avoid camera flash!

Here is it face-on:

stitched on 32 count linen

And on to the Advent Calendar!  Those of you who already follow my blog Serendipitous Stitching will know I host several blog hops throughout the year and it's nearly time for the Advent Calendar.

Basically I allocate each person a date in December and on that date they have to post something they have stitched on a seasonal theme and an answer to the topic I have given them.  I copy the photo onto the special Advent post on my blog and we have a lovely Advent Calendar!  To take part just drop me an email or leave a comment here.

5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Oh my stars, Jo - how stunning! Merry Christmas indeed!

Bea said...

Gorgeous!

Justine said...

No excuse needed to share this gorgeous finish!

Brigitte said...

Absolutely stunning.

Manuela said...

Wow,it looks amazing.
Merry Christmas, Manuela