Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 1 October 2015

Merry Merry Christmas Tree!

Hi everyone

I finished this a couple of weeks ago but only just remembered I needed to share it with you all!

Merry Merry by Country Cottage Needleworks

You can see I'm not sticking to my plan to actually finish these as ornaments each month.  I was full of good intentions but the finishing is my least favourite part and I'm busy stitching on pieces for exchanges now so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with this month!

Justine

7 comments:

Rita said...

Cute!

Melanie said...

Great choice. Lovely stitching xxx

AnaCristina said...

wonderful!

Brigitte said...

A great little tree. And nobody knows better than me how hard it is to stick to the intention to always finish-finish these smalls right after stitching them, lol.

Stitching Noni said...

CCN designs are always a great choice! Lovely finish :o)
Hugs xx

Bea said...

Very cute.

Jayne said...

I am working on this one too didn't manage to finish it.